Customer Service Assistant Manager ID:35570
|Salary||Monthly Salary 55,000PHP 〜 55,000PHP|
|Location||Paran aque city|
|Job Description||2. JOB SUMMARY:
The Ocean Freight Customer Service & Operations Manager is responsible for the over-all activities of the Ocean Freight Group. Responsibilities will include plan, organize, manage, evaluate customer service & operational activities of the company. He / she motivates and leads the Ocean Freight Team in meeting customer expectations. Recommend, conceptualize and implement continuous improvements while maintaining a cost-effective operational activities.
3. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, implement and / or manage the organizations customer service & operational procedures, standards, and strategies
• Responsible for the combined performance of the team and for ensuring that everyone within their team reaches their targets
• Maintain, develop relationships with Shipping Lines, Consolidators. Negotiate rates with both shipping lines & consolidators
• Monitor performance of all direct reports
• Achieve strategic goals as established by management and complete all reports and assignments in an accurate and timely fashion
• Perform Customer Service activities & inter-face based on customer expectations. Meet excellent rating on customer surveys.
• Perform necessary corrective action & preventive action measures to eliminate non-conformance & resolve customer complaints. Make sure accounts are not lost within NNR control.
• Manage manpower scheduling & coordinate with Administration Dept
• Provide timely updates to Sales Team on matters pertaining to customer requirements, developments
• Manage personnel performance appraisal on an objective manner
• Compliance to the Quality Management System (QMS) Requirements.
• Other Tasks mandated by Management
|Holidays||saturday and sunday|
|Welfare||SSS, Phil health , pag-big|
Popular jobs [HR]