This job is closed
Business Development Manager ID:4275550,000 PHP ~ 80,000 PHPLima Technology Center
Sales - Corporate
Manufacturing / Production
• Identify and cultivate new opportunities in EMS and Electronics business for the Company;
• Maintain and develop a good rapport with potential and existing customers;
• Develop and execute business strategies for the Company;
• Prepare and present technical presentations for specific targeted customers and markets.
• Collaborate with all relevant departments of the Company to determine the feasibilities and viabilities of the requirements of customers, develop quotes and proposals for customers and monitor the sales performance to meet pre-set target and forecast;
• Attend industry tradeshows and conferences looking for new opportunities and markets.
• Generate potential growth forecasts to assist company management in business planning.
• Work with management to adjust and modify plans as needed for success;
• Stay abreast of market trends, in terms of both customers and relevant manufacturing technology;
• Other ad hoc projects as assigned by the Management from time to time;
-University Graduate of the related discipline;
-Over 10 years relevant experience in Electronics and EMS companies with SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Operation;
-At least 5 years in managerial position
- A team player with good supervision and management skills;
- Proactive and Willing to work under pressure;
- Well-organized, self-motivated and detail minded with good analytical skills;
- Proficiency in both verbal and written English;
■ Occupational diathesis
Occupational ethic - Integrity, honesty, professionalism, professional, strong sense of responsibility. Be responsible for customers and business, keep confidential company secrets, and observe company discipline and national law.
Working attitude - Positive, active, earnest, innovative, with team spirit, strong communication and expression ability, service awareness, good interpersonal relationship, able to work under pressure.
8AM ~ 5PM
*Saturdays(Depend on Factory situation), Sundays
*SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th month pay
*HMO, SL/VL... etc