3 Jobs for Travel / Tourism found
IT technical support staff(Japanese speaker)ID:4274845,000 PHP ~ 55,000 PHPMakati
Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
Resolve issues for staff via phone, in person, or electronically
Log bugs and enhancement requests
Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
Create and maintain tips and tricks solutions for online database and web site
Provide introductory on-line & classroom training for company products
Resolve technical issues in a timely manner using available resources within the company
■ Social security
■ Medical cash allowance
■ Actual yearly medical assistance
Chinese TranslatorID:4155530,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPMakati
•Enter travel related data in Chinese
•Understand and translate Chinese E-mail from clients
•Generally provide support for all requirements of the operations, the organizations and Company officers and employees relating to the development of businesses, products and services for the Company and/ or its clients
•Perform such other functions as may be from time to time assigned by the Company through its authorized representative(s).
SSS, Pagi-pig, Philhealth,
Senior Sales Manager (Japanese Expat)ID:42581100,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPMakati
The Senior Sales Manager is primarily responsible for maintaining the profitability of the company by expanding the current client base through effective and up to date sales strategies and effectively managing the day to day activities of the team. - Attends to Japanese clients’ travel needs and concerns
- Answers inquiries from Japanese clients
- Maintains good relationships with Japanese clients
- Handles inquiries, concerns and complaints on various departmental services, policies and procedures.
- Recommends proper plans of action on all incident reports, complaints against and cited lapses of the department for better and improved process flow and quality of services provided.
- Ensures that Customer Satisfaction Survey on department performance is administered at least once a year to clients.
- Determines selling price of tickets and other service fees
- Maintains Japanese Marine client base
- Expand client base by acquiring new clients
- Visits new and existing Japanese clients (Sales Call)
- Follows up uncollected credit/refund release from Japanese clients
- Translates package rate sheets into Japanese
- Represents the company in various Japan-related events for sales and marketing purposes
- Prepares/finalizes reports and reviews those submitted by his / her staff prior submission
- Oversees all administrative related activities of the department
- Implements all management policies to department team members. Ensures compliance of all department staff to Company policies and procedures.
- Regularly assesses manpower requirements of the department vis-àvis work volume and work targets; reassigns, transfers employees within the department to address shifts in manpower requirements with regard to work targets.
To be discussed