105 Jobs for National Capital Region (NCR) found
N1 Japanese-speaking Admin StaffID:4398680,000 PHP ~ 110,000 PHPMakati
<DUTIES AND RESPONSBILITIES>
・Establish DFA Endorsement letter
・Create Bank account for foreign national staff (Japanese etc)
・Coordinate visa application for foreign national staff and any related documents.
・Establish list and reports according to the construction project
・Coordinate and review all aspects of payroll
・Perform basic bookkeeping activities.
・Organize and provide documents, reports and information related to construction project.
・Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and finding solutions.
・Act as a liaison with other departments and outside agencies.
-13th month pay
-Shuttle(Shared in Makati BGC Ortigas area, approximately within 30mins from the office)
Spanish CSRID:4262270,000 PHP ~ 85,000 PHPBonifacio Global City, Taguig (BGC)
Providing professional customer support
Answering incoming chat messages and emails
Other administrative tasks assigned
Non Taxable allowance
HMO coverage upon hire
Sick Leave Conversion
HR Consultant - O.D.ID:4263065,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
• Project implementation of HR and OD related consultation services, especially on “Performance Management”
• Project implementation of HR and OD related consultation services, especially on Talent Management, Leadership Development, L&D, Organization Diagnosis, Change Management and other HR Business Partnering and OD services.
• Conduct sales and marketing activities
o Update marketing materials
o Visit potential clients and identify their needs
o Make proposals
o Follow-up and negotiate for the specs and fee
• Assist Senior Consultant in development/ enhancement of the HR programs
• Research on latest global HR topics
SSS PAGIBIG PHILHEALTH HMO
Other benefits will discuss during interview or Upon hired
Sales Support Specialist (N1 Japanese-speaking) ID:4405580,000 PHP ~ 100,000 PHPMakati
<DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES>
・Attend Japanese conferences with Japanese manager.
・Provide instructions on the products to local teams in English/Tagalog
・Compiling daily lists of leads and delegating them to sales team associates
・Maintaining an accessible and organized filing system for sales and administrative professionals
・Handling all administrative duties for the sales department or team, including scheduling client conferences and meetings
・Providing assistance to management team members and executives as needed
・Performing data entry duties in regards to metrics, sales figures and other key data
・Monitor sales performance through sales tracking tools and report progress to sales representatives
・Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
PROCUREMENT ASSISTANTID:4371420,000 PHP ~ 22,000 PHPPasay
1. Assists in ensuring the items purchased for the company provide the best possible value and
outcomes, whether goods for resale, equipment, services or materials.
2. Assists in analyzing the needs of the company and possible choices for purchase to meet these
needs at the best prices possible while taking into account quality.
3. Ensures that the delivery of purchases meets the needs of the company without causing shortages
or excessive surpluses.
4. Ensure books and databases are up to date and accurate.
5. Assists in monitoring inventory/procurement records
6. To keep excellent records regarding purchases and suppliers to be used for analysis and future
7. Assists in reviewing and executing of contracts negotiated with the suppliers, ensuring compliance
and adherence to the terms by both parties.
8. Knowledge of relevant laws pertaining to supplies, equipment, services, and/or materials may be an
9. In-charge of documentation, filing and clerical tasks.
10. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SSS, Pag-IPIG, PhilHealth, 13month pay
PRE - SALES ENGINEERID:4280125,000 PHP ~ 28,000 PHPMakati
1. Support Account Manager for sales visit
2. Creation of ICT Solutions
3. Prepares proposal an presentation to customers
4. Project handover of ordered project to Implementation Team
5. Supports activities of Pre-Sales Team and other internal teams
SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT (CCIE R&S) ID:41338150,000 PHP ~ 150,000 PHPMakati
1. Responsible for the oversight of delivery projects consisting of network planning, design, & implementation as a post sales activity to KDDI Philippines Enterprise clients.
2. Review and approve Low Level and High Level design of Campus/WAN networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise level switching, ASR, ISR, Nexus 9K/7K/5K/2K platforms
3. Review Low Level and High Level design of WAN networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco hardware to include: Cisco enterprise ASR/ISR platforms
3. Provide Oversight to the delivery of network solutions including routers, switches, firewalls, SDWAN Platforms, and other network hardware appliances.
4. Actively participate and support delivery engineers throughout all phases of a project including Project Launch Workshops, Kickoff calls, lessons learned, etc. as needed.
5. Be a technical escalation point for delivery projects
6. Review client deliverables to identify opportunities to improve quality through training, mentoring, product offering improvement, and talent acquisition.
7. Work with Discipline Leads to assist in developing and delivering training and updates on new services.
8. Monitor network outages and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
9. Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
To be discussed tru Job Offer.
Web DeveloperID:4361922,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPMandaluyong
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for designing, developing and/or modifying websites according to a client's specifications. You are expected to strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
<Duties and Responsibilities of the job>
・Have experience in the planning and the delivery of web applications across multiple platforms. Qualified candidates are expected to be:
・Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS/PHP practices and assuring it met the organizations quality objectives.
・Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
・Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
・Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
・Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
-13th Month Pay
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-12 days vacation leaves / year (more details can be discuss later)
-Paid regular wage during regular and special non-working holidays
-Overtime Pay (non managerial level only)
-Work from home arrangement for the meantime
-Convenient workstations (dual display setup)
Japanese Admin StaffID:4284320,000 PHP ~ 30,000 PHPQuezon city
■ Assist the daily operations of the accounting department
■ Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
■ Meet financial accounting objectives
■ Additional duties as assigned
■ Coordinate and review all aspects of payroll
■ Provides HR/Payroll support to field and corporate staff
■ Maintain staff attendance records, working in coordination with the office: tracking sick, personal, professional, vacation and bereavement time
■ Assistant Japanese staff
■ Booking for rental car, airplane, and hotel
■ Additional duties as assigned
To be disccussed tru JO.
MATHEMATICIANID:4235820,000 PHP ~ 24,000 PHPMakati
*Creates probabilistic computation for newly designed game rules
*Prepares calculation specification needed for calculation to be installed on softwares and check if the *calculation is correct and works well on the hardware
*Analysis of popular game titles
*SSS, Phil-health, Pagi-pig, 13th month pay, Overtime pay
*HMO(provided after 1 year of service)
*Chance to Travel Overseas for Training Opportunities and Gaming Shows.
*perfect attendance incentive
*Leaves: SL/VL, Annual leaves(10 days), Calamity Leave(2 days), Emergency Leave(3 days), Bereavement Leave(3 days), Birthday Leave(1 day, however upon regularization)
*Pay raise: depends on work performance