6 Jobs for Parañaque found
SALES OFFICERSID:4168920,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPParañaque
a. Responsible for attending to sales inquiries, export and import bookings.
b. Attend to inquiries regarding freight forwarding, brokerage, contract logistics and other services that include but not limited to processing of necessary
c. Responsible for cultivating corporate accounts assigned by Management.
d. Responsible for bringing in new corporate accounts via cold calls or sales calls.
e. Responsible for achieving sales target.
f. Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
g. Deliver reports/final proposals for review by Management.
h. Performs functional responsibilities such as financial and administrative reports.
i. Closely work with Customer Service to ensure accuracy and timeliness of
j. Perform other tasks as assigned or required.
Christmas party hold in a luxury hotel
SAP BI/BWID:4165150,000 ~ 60,000 Quezon city, Parañaque
Project Development ManagerID:4151622,000 ~ 40,000 Parañaque
• Prioritize, plan and coordinate project development activities according to company requirements.
• Perform negotiations for contractual terms and agreements
• Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget
• Determine resource requirements and identify resources
• Assess potential risks and technical challenges and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
• Develop business presentations for customer as needed
• Develop cost reduction initiatives while maintaining quality and productivity.
• Interact with leasing department to clearly understand business needs and expectations.
• Build positive working relationships with lessor and ensure satisfaction.
• Analyze and resolve project issues in timely and accurate manner.
SSS, Phil health, Pagbib
PRESENCE OF HMO :
•W/ existing HMO applicable for Regular employees
• Provided a five (5) days SERVICE INCENTIVE LEAVE for employees upon probationary period
•Unused SIL within cut-off, is convertible to Cash
-Salary is negotiable
-Meal Allowance provided
Property and Administration Manager ID:4085640,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPParan aque city
A Property and Admin Manager is responsible for making sure that property, facilities, and administrative services meet the needs of the people that work in them. S/He is accountable for overseeing the maintenance, cleanliness, security, and upkeep of properties; vehicle fleet monitoring and maintenance; general administrative and messengerial services; and purchasing and department budget monitoring.
Domestic Forwarding HeadID:4121940,000 PHP ~ 50,000 PHPParan aque city
-Ensures the accuracy and integrity of documentation flow of transaction through proper documentation of all domestic distribution operation.
-Generates and reviews all reports required by the client and provide timely and relevant analysis based on the generated reports.
-Continuous research on current events and provide daily updates to the management.
-Finalize all Production Report and ensures that operational expense under distribution cost should tally with the Production -Report for each account.
- Set clear expectations and clarify roles of each team members.
- Conduct regular meeting to update the team about policies and procedures, concerns, issues and any developments with the specific client.
- Evaluates and recommends to the General Manager of Contract Logistics changes or modifications in the organizational requirements, existing operating standards and systems.
- Identifies strength and areas of improvement of subordinates and ensure implementation of development plans.
- Conducts periodic evaluation as needed; provide constructive feedback to all team members and reward to recognize good performance.
- Provides continuous coaching and counselling to assist them in his/her functions.
- Ensures that all pertinent information and processing documents has been coordinated and transmitted to clients while documents for internal control is properly kept and filed.
- Performs administrative functions like approving leave applications, implementing disciplinary actions and monitoring of daily attendance
- Reviews the performance of each distribution team personnel on a monthly or quarterly basis base on the set KPI.
- The performance shall be reported and reviewed together with the General Manager of Contract Logistics and identify the personnel capacity.
- Ensures that all team members must be capable in the area of responsibility for distribution operations through programs and cross training.
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH
Others to be discussed
Business Development ManagerID:4040140,000 PHP ~ 45,000 PHPParan aque city
This position is a direct report of the Sales and Marketing Head. Meaning, should have an established track record as a leader as he/she will practically be the 2nd in command as far as our Sales and Marketing team is concerned.
The person will be the one to head our team of Business Development Managers/Field Sales who go out and look for clients.
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH
Others to be discussed