7 Jobs for Parañaque found
SAP BI/BWID:4165150,000 ~ 60,000 Quezon city, Parañaque
Parts Sales CoodinatorID:4017820,000 PHP ~ 25,000 PHPParañaque
-This work is entrusted from the Singapore headquarters and will be held in the Philippines.
-Perform quotation creation work by telephone and e-mail with Singapore head office and Japanese branch office.
Office work below
Order / Shipping
Report preparation such as weekly report and monthly report
Overseas customer service
SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig, 13th Pay
Property and Administration Manager ID:4085640,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPParañaque
A Property and Admin Manager is responsible for making sure that property, facilities, and administrative services meet the needs of the people that work in them. S/He is accountable for overseeing the maintenance, cleanliness, security, and upkeep of properties; vehicle fleet monitoring and maintenance; general administrative and messengerial services; and purchasing and department budget monitoring.
Sales manager Trainee (Japanese speaker)ID:4191430,000 PHP ~ 60,000 PHPParañaque
※the position is starting from Management trainee.
It means this position will be start as sales, then there is a possibility to be manager, director in the near future.
（The training period is shortest about six months but depend on ability）
- The Distribution Division proposes and sells furniture and fixtures, mainly used for supermarkets, etc.
- Produce sales floors like eye-catching consumers, Sales floor where shops are easy to work, suggest equipment
- At the time of a new store, we will arrange arrangements for fixtures from people in charge of the supermarket and will make up a supermarket.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers’ individual needs
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner as possible
sss, pagibig, philhealth 13month
Sales/ Marketing AssistantID:4210915,000 ~ 20,000 Parañaque
1. Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
-Updates competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports.
-Assembles consumer rating reports by compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations.
2. Working closely with sales and marketing department.
-Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
3. Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
•SSS, Phil health, Pagbib
PRESENCE OF HMO :
•W/ existing HMO applicable for Regular employees
• Provided a five (5) days SERVICE INCENTIVE LEAVE for employees upon probationary period
•Unused SIL within cut-off, is convertible to Cash
•Mandatory contribution & Cash monthly service charge incentive/ meal allowance (included in basic salary)
*note: 5,000-6,000 SC incentive Depends on Attendance and Sales
*allowance is included in the basic salary
SALES OFFICERSID:4168920,000 PHP ~ 40,000 PHPParañaque
a. Responsible for attending to sales inquiries, export and import bookings.
b. Attend to inquiries regarding freight forwarding, brokerage, contract logistics and other services that include but not limited to processing of necessary
c. Responsible for cultivating corporate accounts assigned by Management.
d. Responsible for bringing in new corporate accounts via cold calls or sales calls.
e. Responsible for achieving sales target.
f. Monitoring work progress and keeping in contact with clients at all stages
g. Deliver reports/final proposals for review by Management.
h. Performs functional responsibilities such as financial and administrative reports.
i. Closely work with Customer Service to ensure accuracy and timeliness of
j. Perform other tasks as assigned or required.
Christmas party hold in a luxury hotel
Fleet ManagerID:4122245,000 ~ 50,000 Parañaque
The fleet manager is responsible for selecting and maintaining vehicles in order to keep deliveries and distributions on schedule and within its established budget.
- Monitor status of planning and dispatching deliveries
- Deal and coordinate with customer service department
- Coordinate with brokers
- Import/export / BOC documentation
- Deal and negotiate with truckers
SSS, PAGIBIG, PHILHEALTH